Thursday, January 24, 2008

Foark and Spewn LIVE

The title is a non-sequitur (that means it doesn't have much to do with this post, or whatever you wanna call this, It just catches people's attention as they're filing through a dumpster and come across a laptop with our 'blog' on it.), This post really doesn't have much REAL updates so don't hold your breath because the real reason I'm posting this is because... uhh... we haven't posted in a while and we've received some death threats from some of our readers such as The Aztecs, Hobbits, The Yeti, and a guinea pig version of the bloods. So I guess I just wrote a whole 'post' about us not updating and me deciding to update about us not updating. Well that sentence needs a lil' bang up job. So yeah, oh and I made a cool drawling so I guess if you're in the mood to throw up, heres something that can help with that.*











*It's not a picture of Devon though.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

im going to go die now.

Anonymous said...

a bang up job? not from me, though.

Anonymous said...

probably mr. Champ

Anonymous said...

Heeeey maaan. I told you not to use my name in there! The po-po's are after me for so many death threats. I gonna kill you now! (That doesn't count as a threat involving death...)

Anonymous said...

Ay ay ay! A wimboet a wimboet ... in da jungle da might-ee jungle WILL sleeps wit da fish...

Anonymous said...

Precious...

Anonymous said...

DUDE, I JUST GOT A BOWFLEX GET TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW FOR EXTRA PUMPAGE.

Anonymous said...

I EAT BABIES SOMETIMES. UPDATE THE BLOG BITCH!

Anonymous said...

penicockadik