Saturday, November 10, 2007

The animation

Hello Hobbit people who live in those little houses on a hill! Welcome back to me updating this damn thing. Though nobody reads this (except for you guys!), me and Will keep writing it in hopes that it will chronicle our rise to the top, the middle, and the bottom of two animating soon-to-be stars, in this topsy-turvy world we call the taxidermy business.


Now recently I went to see "Bee Movie." It was funny, but I think that the audience, me, and the malignant-tumor my sister calls a hamster who we managed to sneak into the theater will agree that the movie was largely overshadowed by one of the previews before it. Yes people, I am of course talking about "Veggietales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything."

As many of you know, Veggie Tales is a series of usually straight to video CGI films largely based on Christian themes; so, because of the growing Christian market, a studio (who's name I will not mention, but it rhymes with Beamworks) approached me for a couple of designs for MY (and Will's) feature film, "Foark and Spewn: as he lays judgement," a movie about sinning that is a departurte from our happy go lucky stile, into really what can be called a guilt trip film, or a journey into your kids crying in the theater until it's uncomfortable for you.

The problem was, I was very busy actually animating the first episode of Foark n Spewn (which will take a long time to come out, so don't hold your breath), and walking around my house in my underwear. Nonetheless, I managed to squeeze in the few seconds before making this blog post into making a very rough draft of what can be called, Reverend Spewn: whoever he's looking at really screwed up in the eyes of the lord:
So that's the end of my ramble. To tell the truth, Foark n Spewn is progressing, though slowly. And there's really nothing for me to tell here. I finished animating a small scene, and the recording is going just fine. But it will still take a couple of months until it comes out. Making this long an animation between to people with barely any prior experience takes time, so shut up!
Yea so that's it. Good bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whooo's house? spewn's houseeee!